ReadyNation works with local partners to create and mobilize a coalition of business leaders, building their capacity to sustain the network long-term. Our role is to identify local partners who can sustain the business network long-term, provide them with experience-based training, help them launch the network and then support them as needed. Our collaborative support includes:
- Developing the strategy to build the coalition, including governance and mission
- Creating a variety of materials, using local data and business examples, to recruit members and persuade decision-makers: the business case for investing in the nation’s children, communications tools, media pieces, speeches, etc.
- Providing examples of business action that encourage peers to pursue their own activities
- Supporting local leaders to recruit executives, including using current ReadyNation members to reach colleagues in the country
- Sharing insights on how to speak the language of, and build trust with, business leaders
- Advising on public events to strengthen the coalition (building on a history of more than 100 state, national and international business summits)
- Recognizing and rewarding your business leaders through an international platform
We invite inquiries about helping you recruit, mobilize and retain business leaders to support your country’s early childhood agenda.